上海專業(yè)翻譯公司
立即在線咨詢
歡迎資深譯員加項(xiàng)目QQ
JS導(dǎo)航效果
|
|
|
不止男人是騙子
發(fā)起人:eging3  回復(fù)數(shù):1  瀏覽數(shù):4184  最后更新:2022/9/28 20:56:41 by nihaota

發(fā)表新帖  帖子排序:
2017/4/13 18:04:16
eging3

角  色:管理員
發(fā) 帖 數(shù):1914
注冊(cè)時(shí)間:2015/7/22
不止男人是騙子
How men change after marriage

不止男人是騙子

Men are all liars. I remember hearing many women saying this long before I came to know the actual difference between a man and a woman. It also comes with another realization: men lie especially before marriage.

男人都是騙子。在我尚未理解男女差別的時(shí)候,這句話已經(jīng)如雷貫耳了。另一種解讀是:男人在婚前尤其愛說謊。

I was in no position to judge until I began to wear a wedding ring myself. Unfortunately, those "grown-ups" are right, once again.

結(jié)婚之前,我沒有資格去評(píng)判這句話的對(duì)錯(cuò)。不幸的是,事實(shí)確實(shí)如此。

Last week, my husband came back to Beijing from Brazil. It was his first return after he started working in Sao Paulo last November and it was also our first reunion after we got married.

上周,我丈夫從巴西回到了北京。這是他自去年十一月在圣保羅開始工作后的第一次回國(guó),也是我們婚后的第一次團(tuán)聚。

I was, of course, more than excited to see him coming back and his gift - a sweet agreement we made before marriage: he will always return with a small gift from business trip wherever went, be it a postcard or a sticker.

當(dāng)然,我很興奮見到他以及他帶給我的禮物。我們?cè)诮Y(jié)婚前曾有過約定:無論去哪里出差,都要帶一個(gè)禮物回來,不論大小,明信片和貼紙也行。

So I asked about the gift like I did before, but was put down by his indifference. "I don’t think you will look good in either of the necklaces," said my husband in our FaceTime chat, as I sent him a link of Swarovski.

所以我像往常一樣詢問我的禮物,結(jié)果讓我很失望。他說:“你壓根兒就不需要項(xiàng)鏈的襯托?!彼f這句話的時(shí)候,我剛好發(fā)給他了一個(gè)施華洛世奇的鏈接。

All I could give was a forced and frozen smile and a "fine." In the eyes of some friends, my husband is stingy and they even ask me why I married him.

我只能強(qiáng)裝微笑。在我一些朋友的眼里,我丈夫是鐵公雞一只,他們一直問我為什么要嫁給他。

For our first date, he took me out on a Phantom of Opera drama show with each ticket priced at 1,300 yuan ($188.7). He also spent more than 2,000 yuan for our first dinner at an exquisite German restaurant. On the first Valentine’s, he bought a rose bouquet at 1,999 yuan.

我們第一次約會(huì),他帶我看了一場(chǎng)幻影歌劇表演,每張門票售價(jià)為1300元($ 188.7)。晚餐是在一家精致的德國(guó)餐廳,花費(fèi)超過2000元。我們的第一個(gè)情人節(jié),他給我買了一束接近2000元的玫瑰花。

When all the romantic dates ended with a marriage certificate, a Swarovski silver necklace was too much for him to buy. Men are all liars before marriage. Suddenly I was overwhelmed by the remark, repeatedly chanted by women in my memories.

當(dāng)所有浪漫的日子因一張結(jié)婚證結(jié)束的時(shí)候,施華洛世奇的銀項(xiàng)鏈對(duì)他來說太貴了。突然,“結(jié)婚前男人都是騙子”這句話縈繞在我的腦海。

My mother gave me the same warning before I got married, saying my loving, sweet boyfriend would no longer stay the same after marriage. "Your dad promised that he would do all the housework before we got married, but look who is actually in the kitchen every day," said my mother.

結(jié)婚之前,母親給了我同樣的忠告:可愛又浪漫的男人婚后都滅絕了,結(jié)婚前你爸爸答應(yīng)我承擔(dān)所有的家務(wù),但是看看現(xiàn)在,是誰每天在廚房忙前忙后呢?

After all, actions indeed speak louder than words. But as I look into my marriage and especially my role in it, I began to see myself as a "liar" too.

事實(shí)勝于雄辯。但當(dāng)我審視我的婚姻,尤其是我在婚姻中的角色時(shí),我也開始把自己看作一個(gè)“說謊者”。

Stepping closer to marriage, I saw myself losing my elegance and patience more and more. Even make-up did not seem necessary after months into marriage. The fact that we are now legally bonded to each other has turned us both into being lazier, when we care more about ourselves than each other.

走近婚姻,我看到自己失去了優(yōu)雅和耐心。甚至婚后幾個(gè)月便覺得素面朝天挺好。事實(shí)上,法律上的彼此結(jié)合讓我們變得懶惰,我們永遠(yuǎn)最關(guān)心的是自己。

It suddenly occurred to me what my grandmother often said, marriage is like holding of a bamboo-woven basket by two people. If you pull harder on your end, the basket will eventually be torn. In the end, tolerance and gratitude not only makes good friends but also good couples.

我突然想起我祖母常說的話,婚姻就像兩個(gè)人提著的一個(gè)竹籃。如果你用力過猛,籃子最終會(huì)被撕破。最后,寬容和感恩不僅是好朋友的特質(zhì),也是好夫妻需要的品質(zhì)。

專業(yè)翻譯公司 http://www.shufeiwangluo.com

[eging 于 2017-4-18 14:30:12 編輯過] 上海翻譯公司

2022/9/28 20:56:43
nihaota

角  色:普通會(huì)員
發(fā) 帖 數(shù):10863
注冊(cè)時(shí)間:2022/3/19
用戶在線信息
當(dāng)前查看此主題的會(huì)員: 1 人。其中注冊(cè)用戶 0 人,訪客 1 人。

譯境翻譯公司BBS|上海翻譯論壇|同聲傳譯交流論壇|自由譯員社區(qū)|外籍母語翻譯交流|尋找上海翻譯工作|兼職翻譯招聘|筆譯口譯項(xiàng)目發(fā)布| 上海翻譯資源| 小語種翻譯資源| 證件翻譯資源| 留學(xué)文書翻譯模板| 翻譯語料術(shù)語庫| CAT翻譯軟件|Trados技術(shù)交流 英語高級(jí)翻譯群 德語高級(jí)翻譯群 法語高級(jí)翻譯群 俄語高級(jí)翻譯交流群 日語高級(jí)翻譯交流 阿拉伯語高級(jí)翻譯群 翻譯公司網(wǎng)絡(luò)營(yíng)銷合作