發(fā)表新帖  帖子排序:
2015/10/1 13:08:28
eging

角  色:管理員
發(fā) 帖 數(shù):3730
注冊(cè)時(shí)間:2015/6/5
2015年5月CATTI三口真題詳解 英漢互譯篇
采訪中國(guó)足球超級(jí)聯(lián)賽推廣大使的對(duì)話

A:感謝你作為中國(guó)足球超級(jí)聯(lián)賽推廣大使接受我們的采訪。你訪問北京有一周了,有什么感想?

Thank you for having this interview as the ambassador for Chinese Premier soccer league. You have been in Beijing for a week. Could you tell me your impression about this city?

B:it’s very been a successful trip and I enjoyed it because I have been able to meet so many friends from around the country and get a chance to see some different teams here.

這趟旅行很成功,我很喜歡,因?yàn)槲矣袡C(jī)會(huì)遇到全國(guó)各地的朋友,并且看到不同的球隊(duì)。

A: 是什么讓你決定出任中國(guó)足球大使的?要知道,中國(guó)足球只排在世界第一百零九位,擔(dān)任中超代言人壓力不小吧。

What motivated you into the decision of becoming the ambassador to Chinese Premier Soccer League? As we know, Chinese soccer team ranks only the 109th

in the world. You must be working with a lot of pressure.

B: well, through my career, I always enjoy challenges. I respect China as a country. My philosophy with this thing is that every team, every country sport has to go through bad times. You have to go through difficult times to actually win. Everybody had bad results in football and that is what is great about the game. That is the reason why there are so many fans who love the game around the world.

我一生中總是喜歡挑戰(zhàn)。我尊重中國(guó),在我看來,每支球隊(duì),每個(gè)國(guó)家的體育運(yùn)動(dòng)都會(huì)經(jīng)歷艱難的時(shí)光。一定要克服困難才能真正取得勝利。每個(gè)人都有成績(jī)不好的時(shí)候,這也是這項(xiàng)運(yùn)動(dòng)的偉大之處。也就是為什么這項(xiàng)運(yùn)動(dòng)在全世界愛好者眾多的原因。

A:現(xiàn)在你是中國(guó)足球推廣大使,相當(dāng)于是中國(guó)足球的發(fā)言人,你將如何向世界介紹中國(guó)足球呢?

Now working as the ambassador who speaks on behalf of Chinese football, how do you introduce Chinese soccer to the world?

B: to me, China is a very proud country with very proud people. You can’t have a country this big growing this fast with such a large population and not be competing on the world stage. There must be a reason. And that is why I want to be involved because I want to find out that reason. I am not saying I am a miracle worker. But I hope I can give my experience to the clubs, to the youngsters growing up in this country playing the game. I believe that the national team of China will grow and achieve good results.

對(duì)我來說,中國(guó)和中國(guó)人民都有強(qiáng)烈的自豪感。這個(gè)國(guó)家這么大,人口這么多,發(fā)展這么快,沒有理由不能在世界舞臺(tái)上競(jìng)爭(zhēng)。這其中一定存在原因。我參與這次活動(dòng)就是為了搞清原因。我當(dāng)然不能創(chuàng)造奇跡,但我希望把自己的經(jīng)驗(yàn)傳授給各俱樂部,教給那些在中國(guó)踢足球的年輕人。我相信中國(guó)足球隊(duì)一定會(huì)進(jìn)步,取得好成績(jī)。

A:你覺得中國(guó)足球的問題出在哪里?你對(duì)中國(guó)足球的發(fā)展有什么建議嗎?

What do you think is the problem for Chinese soccer? What is your suggestion to its development?

B: the solution lies in laying a good foundation, simple as that. My observation so far is that each team is about stability, about keeping the players together, about creating a family in each team.  For the Chinese team, I think it is not about what will happen in next 10 or 15 years or 20, you know, it’s about laying a foundation for the league. And hopefully, I could be a part of it.

我覺得解決辦法主要在于打好基礎(chǔ),就那么簡(jiǎn)單。到目前為止,我發(fā)現(xiàn)每個(gè)球隊(duì)都需要穩(wěn)定,把球員凝聚在一起,創(chuàng)造一個(gè)大家庭。對(duì)中國(guó)足球隊(duì)來說,重要的不是未來十年,十五年或者二十年會(huì)發(fā)生什么,而在于打好聯(lián)賽的基礎(chǔ),我希望能為此貢獻(xiàn)一份力量。

2022/9/28 6:39:29
nihaota

角  色:普通會(huì)員
發(fā) 帖 數(shù):10863
注冊(cè)時(shí)間:2022/3/19
用戶在線信息
當(dāng)前查看此主題的會(huì)員: 1 人。其中注冊(cè)用戶 0 人,訪客 1 人。

譯境翻譯公司BBS|上海翻譯論壇|同聲傳譯交流論壇|自由譯員社區(qū)|外籍母語翻譯交流|尋找上海翻譯工作|兼職翻譯招聘|筆譯口譯項(xiàng)目發(fā)布| 上海翻譯資源| 小語種翻譯資源| 證件翻譯資源| 留學(xué)文書翻譯模板| 翻譯語料術(shù)語庫| CAT翻譯軟件|Trados技術(shù)交流 英語高級(jí)翻譯群 德語高級(jí)翻譯群 法語高級(jí)翻譯群 俄語高級(jí)翻譯交流群 日語高級(jí)翻譯交流 阿拉伯語高級(jí)翻譯群 翻譯公司網(wǎng)絡(luò)營(yíng)銷合作