|
|
|
二口練習:第一夫人晚宴致辭
發(fā)起人:eging3  回復數(shù):1  瀏覽數(shù):6380  最后更新:2022/9/28 5:31:50 by nihaota

發(fā)表新帖  帖子排序:
eging3 發(fā)表于 2017/6/2 17:35:32
二口練習:第一夫人晚宴致辭
Thank you, Betsy for your warm welcome and for sharing your love of teaching as America's Teacher of the Year. I met Betsy when she came to the White House in April to receive the Teacher of the Year award. In her remarks that day Betsy said, It's quite overwhelming to be recognized for something that you love to do every day.  謝謝你,貝蒂,謝謝你的熱情歡迎,謝謝你與我們分享了你作為美國本年度最佳教師對教學的摯愛。四月貝蒂來白宮領取本年度最佳教師獎時,我見到了她。那天貝蒂在致辭中說:“能夠因自己喜歡做的事得到表彰是一件感到莫大幸福的事?!?/font>

All teachers deserve to be recognized for the contributions they make in our classrooms and in our country. Teaching is the greatest public service and we owe teachers our admiration and respect. Each of the teachers here tonight exemplifies the very best in teaching - and the students who honor you are evidence of your immense talent and dedication. I'm happy to say that President Bush loves teachers so much that he married one, and he sends his congratulations and thanks to all of you.

所有教師在我們的課堂、我們的國家做出的貢獻都值得表彰。教學是最偉大的公共事業(yè),我們應對教師表示贊賞和尊敬。今天在座的每一位教師都代表了教學的典范,學生尊敬你們正證明了你們過人的天賦和奉獻。我很高興地說布什總統(tǒng)非常熱愛教師,他還娶了一位教師,他讓我轉(zhuǎn)達他對各位的祝賀和感謝。

I know how rewarding and challenging teaching can be and what a remarkable difference a teacher can make in a child's life. When I was only eight years old I made a very mature and a very wise decision - I decided to be a teacher. I decided this not only because I loved school and writing on the chalk board. I wanted to teach because I loved my second-grade teacher, Mrs. Gnagy and I wanted to be just like her. So I went to college and earned a teaching degree, and after working as a teacher in Dallas, I gained a whole new respect for Mrs. Gnagy. But I loved every minute of it.

我知道教學可以多么有意義,多么富有挑戰(zhàn)性,一個老師可以對一個孩子一生帶來多大的不同。我8歲時做了一個非常成熟、非常明智的決定--- 決定做一名教師。我做出這個決定,不僅僅因為我熱愛學校,喜歡在黑板上寫字,我想當老師還因為我愛我的二年級老師---娜潔太太,我希望做像她一樣的老師。所以我上了大學,獲得了教學學位。在達拉斯當了老師后,我對娜潔太太更產(chǎn)生了全新的敬意。我喜歡教學的每時每刻。

nihaota 發(fā)表于 2022/9/28 5:31:51
用戶在線信息
當前查看此主題的會員: 1 人。其中注冊用戶 0 人,訪客 1 人。

譯境翻譯公司BBS|上海翻譯論壇|同聲傳譯交流論壇|自由譯員社區(qū)|外籍母語翻譯交流|尋找上海翻譯工作|兼職翻譯招聘|筆譯口譯項目發(fā)布| 上海翻譯資源| 小語種翻譯資源| 證件翻譯資源| 留學文書翻譯模板| 翻譯語料術(shù)語庫| CAT翻譯軟件|Trados技術(shù)交流 英語高級翻譯群 德語高級翻譯群 法語高級翻譯群 俄語高級翻譯交流群 日語高級翻譯交流 阿拉伯語高級翻譯群 翻譯公司網(wǎng)絡營銷合作