上海專業(yè)翻譯公司
立即在線咨詢
歡迎資深譯員加項(xiàng)目QQ
JS導(dǎo)航效果
|
|
|
中國(guó)社交媒體就美航事件炸鍋
發(fā)起人:eging4  回復(fù)數(shù):1  瀏覽數(shù):6071  最后更新:2022/9/28 20:51:00 by nihaota

發(fā)表新帖  帖子排序:
2017/4/14 12:15:20
eging4

角  色:管理員
發(fā) 帖 數(shù):2103
注冊(cè)時(shí)間:2016/9/5
中國(guó)社交媒體就美航事件炸鍋
A video showing a passenger being dragged off a United Airlines flight at Chicago O’Hare international airport has caused outrage at home and abroad. In China commentators on social media sites including Weibo have expressed particular anger according the the Associated Press.

芝加哥機(jī)場(chǎng)一名乘客被拖下美國(guó)聯(lián)合航空公司客機(jī)的視頻在國(guó)內(nèi)外都引發(fā)了極大的憤怒。在中國(guó),包括在微博上的網(wǎng)友們都表達(dá)了強(qiáng)烈的憤怒,美聯(lián)社報(bào)道。

Indeed this is OUTRAGEOUS. I'm not EVER going to fly United. Pricks. Literally DRAG a passenger off a plane to make room for '4 crew members'. Nope.

這完全無(wú)法接受。我永遠(yuǎn)都不會(huì)搭乘美聯(lián)航的。粗暴地把乘客拖下飛機(jī)只為給4名機(jī)組人員騰出位置。不能接受.

@Fall Guy - When this is done United will be no more. So far more than 5 million posts from around the world have condemned this action as brutal assault and battery depraved indifference and straight up racial discrimination. I hope this louse airline goes out of business. As Trump says Drain the Swamp well in this case United can go right down the old porcelain throne and into the sewer for recycling.

@Fall Guy - 這樣做之后后美聯(lián)航玩完啦。目前已有來(lái)自世界各地的500多萬(wàn)個(gè)帖子譴責(zé)這種野蠻的毆打,惡意的冷漠以及明晃晃的種族歧視行為。我希望這個(gè)卑鄙的航空公司停業(yè)。正如特朗普所說(shuō)的排干沼澤(川普競(jìng)選期間的一個(gè)口號(hào),意即要趕走害人蟲(chóng),根除腐敗的特權(quán)階級(jí)的影響),放這里就是美聯(lián)航可以從古老的瓷器王座上滾下來(lái)進(jìn)水道進(jìn)行回收了。

China should not allow United to fly to China. We must boycott United and hurt their bottom line This will send a strong message to them and others that they cannot just push their citizens of Chinese heritage around with impunity. This incident came at the heel of the French incident where the police killed a man of Chinese decent without cause. That incident was not even reported by mainstream media here in North America. The French swept the whole incident under the carpet. I am of Chinese decent and law-abiding. I remember the time when such #$%$ was frequent. I though those days were over. Is this a trend to bash people of Chinese decent? Mad

中國(guó)應(yīng)該禁止美聯(lián)航飛往中國(guó)。我們必須抵制美聯(lián)航,戳到他們的底線,這將給他們和其他人傳遞一個(gè)強(qiáng)烈的信息:他們不能僅僅因?yàn)閭Φ墓袷侨A裔而不受懲罰。這事緊跟著法國(guó)事件發(fā)生,之前法國(guó)警察無(wú)緣無(wú)故地殺了一個(gè)華裔男性。這一事件甚至沒(méi)有在北美主流媒體上報(bào)道。法國(guó)人在掩蓋之下抹去了這個(gè)事件。我是守法的華裔。我記得以前這樣的事頻繁發(fā)生。我以為那樣的情況已經(jīng)結(jié)束了。難道這種攻擊老實(shí)的華裔是一種趨勢(shì)嗎?簡(jiǎn)直瘋狂

United policies do not spell out how to sext passengers to booted off as "excess baggage." This team picked a young couple and an old Asian couple. They probably thought they would be compliant. Proud of this doctor for standing up to them. The 4 United employees did not need to be in Louisville till the next day so they should have been "reaccommodated" instead of the paying customers. Boycott United!

美聯(lián)航的政策沒(méi)有闡明如何挑選乘客。該團(tuán)隊(duì)只是挑選了一對(duì)年輕情侶和一對(duì)年老的亞裔夫妻。他們可能覺(jué)得這四人會(huì)順從。這位醫(yī)生勇于反抗,值得敬佩。那四個(gè)美聯(lián)航員工沒(méi)必要當(dāng)天就趕到路易斯維爾,所以他們才應(yīng)該作出調(diào)整,而不是讓這四位已經(jīng)付款的乘客作出調(diào)整。抵制美聯(lián)航!

2022/9/28 20:51:02
nihaota

角  色:普通會(huì)員
發(fā) 帖 數(shù):10863
注冊(cè)時(shí)間:2022/3/19
用戶在線信息
當(dāng)前查看此主題的會(huì)員: 1 人。其中注冊(cè)用戶 0 人,訪客 1 人。

譯境翻譯公司BBS|上海翻譯論壇|同聲傳譯交流論壇|自由譯員社區(qū)|外籍母語(yǔ)翻譯交流|尋找上海翻譯工作|兼職翻譯招聘|筆譯口譯項(xiàng)目發(fā)布| 上海翻譯資源| 小語(yǔ)種翻譯資源| 證件翻譯資源| 留學(xué)文書(shū)翻譯模板| 翻譯語(yǔ)料術(shù)語(yǔ)庫(kù)| CAT翻譯軟件|Trados技術(shù)交流 英語(yǔ)高級(jí)翻譯群 德語(yǔ)高級(jí)翻譯群 法語(yǔ)高級(jí)翻譯群 俄語(yǔ)高級(jí)翻譯交流群 日語(yǔ)高級(jí)翻譯交流 阿拉伯語(yǔ)高級(jí)翻譯群 翻譯公司網(wǎng)絡(luò)營(yíng)銷(xiāo)合作