上海專業(yè)翻譯公司
立即在線咨詢
歡迎資深譯員加項(xiàng)目QQ
JS導(dǎo)航效果
|
|
|
為什么是美國(guó)而非其他國(guó)家攻擊敘利亞
發(fā)起人:eging4  回復(fù)數(shù):1  瀏覽數(shù):6832  最后更新:2022/9/28 20:51:56 by nihaota

發(fā)表新帖  帖子排序:
2017/4/14 12:10:58
eging4

角  色:管理員
發(fā) 帖 數(shù):2103
注冊(cè)時(shí)間:2016/9/5
為什么是美國(guó)而非其他國(guó)家攻擊敘利亞
In April 2017 the US launched an attack on a Syrian air base in retaliation for the chemical attack earlier in the week.

2017年4月,美國(guó)對(duì)敘利亞空軍基地發(fā)動(dòng)襲擊,旨在本周早些時(shí)候敘利亞發(fā)生化武的報(bào)復(fù)。

Why does the world seem to expect the US to retaliate when countries like France and UK are a lot closer and has the same capabilities as the US Navy.

為什么全世界都等著美國(guó)進(jìn)行報(bào)復(fù),而不是跟敘利亞更接近的國(guó)家比如法國(guó),英國(guó)呢?這些國(guó)家也擁有跟美國(guó)海軍同樣的能力。

Because France is too busy with their upcoming presidential election. The UK have too much on their hands dealing with Brexit. Germany is starting to shape its political parties for its next election in September.

因?yàn)榉▏?guó)忙于他們即將到來的總統(tǒng)選舉。英國(guó)有太多需要處理的退歐事宜。德國(guó)為了九月份的選舉正在塑造自己的新政黨。

See our NATO allies are busy…

看,我們的北約盟友都這么忙……

Not to mention most of Western Europe relies on Russia’s energy so not very smart to go against Russia in Syria.

更不用說西歐大部分地區(qū)依賴俄羅斯的能源,所以在敘利亞對(duì)這事上對(duì)抗俄羅斯可不太明智。

And us sadly we have too much internal conflicts in our current administration someone probably advised the President to take action to divert attention somewhere else.

至于我們,不幸的是,我們目前的政府內(nèi)部沖突太多了,可能有人建議總統(tǒng)采取行動(dòng)轉(zhuǎn)移注意力到別的地方去。

First. Because not all countries believe that it was Assad who used chemical weapons…

首先。因?yàn)椴皇撬袊?guó)家都相信是阿薩德使用了化學(xué)武器...

And now you all go like WHAAAT???!!!

現(xiàn)在你們肯定會(huì)覺得很驚訝????。?!

But let me remind you a couple of things.

不過,讓我提醒你幾件事情。

Because it’s been this way for exactly 100 years. Europe would have destroyed itself in the one of the stupidest bloodiest wars in history if it wasn’t for US intervention. And ever since then we’ve been the enforcers for the world.

因?yàn)?00年以來美國(guó)都如此行事。如果不是美國(guó)的介入,在戰(zhàn)爭(zhēng)史上最愚蠢最血腥的一次戰(zhàn)爭(zhēng)中歐洲已經(jīng)把自己毀了。從那時(shí)起,我們便是世界的執(zhí)法者。

I see people saying we should have waited for proof that Assad attacked his own citizens with one of the nastiest chemical weapons extant. Even though he’s used chemical weapons in the past (a war crime) even though it’s overwhelmingly likely that he did it this time. That’s what keeps other countries from doing the necessary. There’s never enough proof. There’s never a good enough reason. As long as it’s someone else who’s suffering there’s always room to rationalize. It’s just the Poles. It’s just the Jews.

我見到人們說我們應(yīng)該等待阿薩德使用現(xiàn)存的最骯臟的化學(xué)武器之一來攻擊他自己人民的證據(jù)。即使他過去曾使用過化學(xué)武器(一個(gè)戰(zhàn)犯),即使這一次很顯然也是他干的。這使得其他國(guó)家不去做應(yīng)該做的事。永遠(yuǎn)不會(huì)有充足的證據(jù)。永遠(yuǎn)不會(huì)有充足的理由。只要有人受到傷害,總會(huì)有辯解的空間。就像是波蘭人。就像是猶太人。

And I see people saying a military response was inappropriate. We attacked an air base. We did not attack Assad’s house or government buildings or critical infrastructure. What we did was entirely appropriate. It’s a not very subtle way of telling a dictator to knock it off because it’s only going to get worse from here on.

并且我看見人們說軍事回應(yīng)是不恰當(dāng)?shù)?。我們只攻擊了一座空軍基地。我們沒有攻擊阿薩德的房子或者政府建筑或者重要的基礎(chǔ)設(shè)施。我們所做的是完全恰當(dāng)?shù)?。這不是一個(gè)微妙的讓獨(dú)裁者下臺(tái)的方法,因?yàn)閺倪@開始局勢(shì)會(huì)變得更糟糕。

Trump did the right thing. I honestly thought I’d never say those words but there it is.

特朗普做了正確的事。我真誠(chéng)的以為我永遠(yuǎn)不會(huì)說出這樣的話,不過情況就是這樣。

2022/9/28 20:51:58
nihaota

角  色:普通會(huì)員
發(fā) 帖 數(shù):10863
注冊(cè)時(shí)間:2022/3/19
用戶在線信息
當(dāng)前查看此主題的會(huì)員: 1 人。其中注冊(cè)用戶 0 人,訪客 1 人。

譯境翻譯公司BBS|上海翻譯論壇|同聲傳譯交流論壇|自由譯員社區(qū)|外籍母語翻譯交流|尋找上海翻譯工作|兼職翻譯招聘|筆譯口譯項(xiàng)目發(fā)布| 上海翻譯資源| 小語種翻譯資源| 證件翻譯資源| 留學(xué)文書翻譯模板| 翻譯語料術(shù)語庫| CAT翻譯軟件|Trados技術(shù)交流 英語高級(jí)翻譯群 德語高級(jí)翻譯群 法語高級(jí)翻譯群 俄語高級(jí)翻譯交流群 日語高級(jí)翻譯交流 阿拉伯語高級(jí)翻譯群 翻譯公司網(wǎng)絡(luò)營(yíng)銷合作