發(fā)起人:eging3  回復數(shù):1  瀏覽數(shù):8758  最后更新:2022/9/28 20:53:01 by nihaota

發(fā)表新帖  帖子排序:
2017/4/14 12:03:56
eging3

角  色:管理員
發(fā) 帖 數(shù):1914
注冊時間:2015/7/22
海歸人數(shù)逐年上漲,就業(yè)競爭與日俱增!
More Chinese overseas students are returning, but firms say finding suitable staff is challenging

海歸人數(shù)逐年上漲,就業(yè)競爭與日俱增!

Since 1978, about 80 percent of Chinese overseas students have returned to China after finishing their studies, official data said.

官方數(shù)據(jù)顯示,自從1978年,約80%的中國留學生在完成學業(yè)后回國。

According to data from the Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange (CSCSE), a public organization under the Ministry of Education (MOE), from 1978 (the year reform and opening-up began) to 2015, about 4 million Chinese people studied abroad. As of now, around 1.26 million of them are still doing research or studying abroad, and of the 2.77 million that have finished their studies around 2.2 million have returned to China.

根據(jù)教育部公共組織中國留學服務中心的數(shù)據(jù),從1978年(改革開放開始的那一年)到2015年,約400萬中國人到海外求學。截至目前,約126萬人仍在國外研學,在完成學業(yè)的277萬人中約有220萬人已經(jīng)回國。

Many of the students who returned cited either their job prospects in China or family concerns as reasons for their return.

很多海歸表示,他們回國的原因不是中國的工作前景就是家庭關系。

Liu, who has a master’s degree from the University of Edinburgh, told the Global Times that "My family and my girlfriend are all in China. Actually, I am fully capable of staying in the UK or going to the US to start my career but I found China has more potential, and another reason is that China is safer than the West."

從愛丁堡大學獲得碩士學位的劉向《環(huán)球時報》說道,“我的家人和女朋友都在中國。事實上,我完全有能力留在英國,或者是去美國開始我的事業(yè),但是我發(fā)現(xiàn)中國有更多的潛力,另外一個理由是中國比西方更安全?!?br />
Fang, who has a doctoral degree from New York University said apart from opportunity and family, a key reason for his return is that "China has good policies for returned overseas students, for instance, people like me are able to become permanent residents of cities like Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, and this is an attractive privilege."

從紐約大學獲得博士學位的方表示,除了機會和家庭,他回國的一個關鍵理由是“中國對海歸實行很好的政策,例如,像我這樣的人能夠成為北京、上海和廣州這種城市的永久居民,這是一個吸引人的特權?!?br />
Competitive environment

競爭激烈的環(huán)境

While today’s returnees bring fresh ideas and skills into China, as they have done for decades, the job market encounter is more competitive than it was for their predecessors.

雖然今天的海歸仍像以往幾十年那樣給中國帶來新的思想和技巧,但是就業(yè)市場的競爭比之前的海歸面臨的要更加激烈。

"In the past, returned overseas talents represented ’highly-educated’ and ’high-income,’ but today, returned overseas students are finding it increasingly difficult to get a good job," according to the Blue Paper of the Employment Situation of Chinese Returned Overseas Talents 2016, published by the CSCSE in January. The paper added that the main obstacles include returnees’ limited range in majors, since many hold similar qualifications, and their lack of knowledge about the fast-changing domestic situation.

根據(jù)中國留學服務中心于一月份發(fā)布的《中國留學回國就業(yè)藍皮書2016》,“在過去,海歸人才代表著‘受過高等教育’和‘高收入’,但是今天,海歸學生發(fā)現(xiàn)找到一份好的工作更加困難了?!彼{皮書還補充道,海歸面臨的主要障礙包括專業(yè)的有限,因為很多人持有相同的資質(zhì),他們不了解日新月異的國內(nèi)形勢。

專業(yè)翻譯公司 http://www.shufeiwangluo.com

[eging 于 2017-4-19 20:02:50 編輯過] 上海翻譯公司

2022/9/28 20:53:03
nihaota

角  色:普通會員
發(fā) 帖 數(shù):10863
注冊時間:2022/3/19
用戶在線信息
當前查看此主題的會員: 1 人。其中注冊用戶 0 人,訪客 1 人。

譯境翻譯公司BBS|上海翻譯論壇|同聲傳譯交流論壇|自由譯員社區(qū)|外籍母語翻譯交流|尋找上海翻譯工作|兼職翻譯招聘|筆譯口譯項目發(fā)布| 上海翻譯資源| 小語種翻譯資源| 證件翻譯資源| 留學文書翻譯模板| 翻譯語料術語庫| CAT翻譯軟件|Trados技術交流 英語高級翻譯群 德語高級翻譯群 法語高級翻譯群 俄語高級翻譯交流群 日語高級翻譯交流 阿拉伯語高級翻譯群 翻譯公司網(wǎng)絡營銷合作