上海專業(yè)翻譯公司
立即在線咨詢
歡迎資深譯員加項目QQ
JS導(dǎo)航效果
|
|
|
會議口譯常用語(二)
發(fā)起人:eging3  回復(fù)數(shù):1  瀏覽數(shù):4448  最后更新:2022/9/28 3:42:37 by nihaota

發(fā)表新帖  帖子排序:
2017/5/26 13:41:49
eging3

角  色:管理員
發(fā) 帖 數(shù):1914
注冊時間:2015/7/22
會議口譯常用語(二)
非常需要 It is highly desirable that

知名度和影響力不斷擴大

bring out a growing reputation and influence

經(jīng)濟和社會效益越來越好

greater economic and social benefits

籌備階段 the planning stage

得到···的大力支持 obtain support from

我們將探討 we plan to explore

尊敬的各位領(lǐng)導(dǎo)、各位來賓

Distinguished officials and guests

各位領(lǐng)導(dǎo)、各位嘉賓,女士們、先生們

Your Excellencies, distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen

會議代表及與會人員

Delegates and attendees

感謝大家光臨

Thank you for your presence

首先,請允許我介紹出席今天活動的主要領(lǐng)導(dǎo)和嘉賓,他們是:

First of all, let me introduce the major officials and guests present at today’s ceremony. They are:

廣東省副省長招玉芳女士

Madam Zhao Yufang, Vice Governor of Guangdong Province

讓我們以熱烈的掌聲對各位領(lǐng)導(dǎo)和嘉賓朋友的到來表示熱烈歡迎。

Please join me in a round of applause to welcome all our distinguished officials and guests.

我們今天的議程非常緊湊

We are running on a rather tight schedule today

因為時間的緣故,我們得要開始了

For the sake of time, we ought to begin now

現(xiàn)在,請清遠市市委書記葛長偉先生致辭,大家歡迎!

Now, I would like to invite Mr. Ge Changwei, Secretary of the CPC Qingyuan Municipal Committee, to give us a speech. Welcome!

我謹代表組委會,向大家表示衷心的謝意,感謝你們讓這次會議如此成功。

On behalf of the organizing committee, I wish to express our sincere appreciation to all of you who have made this conference such a great success.

今天的會議為各界探討ABC 省經(jīng)濟發(fā)展和商業(yè)進步提供了一個很好的平臺

Today’s conference is an important occasion for all sectors to share insights for the economic development and commercial advancement in ABC Province.

今天對于ABC來說,是一個值得紀念的日子。

For ABC, this is indeed a memorable day.

我謹向各位致以ABC 市政府和人民的良好祝愿。

I would like to bring to you the warm greetings from the government and people of ABC.

今天,我們高興地迎來ABC世界歷史會會議的隆重召開。

Today, we are very delighted to gather here for the grand opening of ABC World Council Meetings.

文化節(jié)自2005年創(chuàng)辦以來成功舉辦了七屆,在推介旅游資源、豐富旅游產(chǎn)品、推動旅游惠民、促進旅游發(fā)展方面發(fā)揮了重要作用。

Since its inauguration in 2005, the festival has been successfully held for seven consecutive sessions, and has played an important role in promoting tourism resources, enriching tourism products, benefiting the people through tourism, and boosting the development of tourism.

我們非常榮幸地邀請到劍橋大學的ABC教授。

We are especially honored today to have with us Professor ABC from Cambridge University.

非常感謝大家前來與我們共同慶祝這個特殊的時刻。

I deeply appreciate your coming here to celebrate this unique moment with us.

希望本次重要會議將創(chuàng)造機會,讓我們討論和增進在ABC及相關(guān)領(lǐng)域研究和開發(fā)的合作努力。

It is much hoped that this important conference will create the opportunity to discuss and promote all the collaborative efforts in research and development of ABC and related fields.

我謹此向東道主表示祝賀,他們開展了出色的工作,精心策劃,設(shè)計出如此全面的會議安排。 I would like to congratulate out host on the wonderful work they have done in putting things together to make this well-rounded program for the conference.

召開此次XYZ研討兩會的想法開始于兩年前。那時候,我在巴黎的一次重要會議上很榮幸地見到ABC先生和EFG女士,并和他們進行了有趣的對話。

The idea of having an international seminar on XYZ arose two years ago when I have the pleasure of meeting Mr. ABC and Madam EFG and having an interesting dialogue with the at an important conference in Paris.
專業(yè)翻譯公司 http://www.shufeiwangluo.com

[eging3 于 2017-5-26 13:44:06 編輯過] 修改內(nèi)容

管理:   
用戶在線信息
當前查看此主題的會員: 1 人。其中注冊用戶 0 人,訪客 1 人。

管理選項:設(shè)為公告 | 置頂主題 | 拉前主題 | 鎖定主題 | 加為精華主題 | 移動主題 | 修復(fù)主題

譯境翻譯公司BBS|上海翻譯論壇|同聲傳譯交流論壇|自由譯員社區(qū)|外籍母語翻譯交流|尋找上海翻譯工作|兼職翻譯招聘|筆譯口譯項目發(fā)布| 上海翻譯資源| 小語種翻譯資源| 證件翻譯資源| 留學文書翻譯模板| 翻譯語料術(shù)語庫| CAT翻譯軟件|Trados技術(shù)交流 英語高級翻譯群 德語高級翻譯群 法語高級翻譯群 俄語高級翻譯交流群 日語高級翻譯交流 阿拉伯語高級翻譯群 翻譯公司網(wǎng)絡(luò)營銷合作