上海專業(yè)翻譯公司
立即在線咨詢
歡迎資深譯員加項目QQ
JS導(dǎo)航效果
|
|
|
Dallas Cowboys Sean Lee Jersey
發(fā)起人:linchao  回復(fù)數(shù):1  瀏覽數(shù):6455  最后更新:2022/9/27 19:22:40 by nihaota

發(fā)表新帖  帖子排序:
2019/10/22 13:41:28
linchao

角  色:普通會員
發(fā) 帖 數(shù):149
注冊時間:2019/5/7
Dallas Cowboys Sean Lee Jersey
Late in the 2018 season Dallas Cowboys Tyron Smith Jersey , Jason Witten’s current employers reported that his former employers reached out to get him back into a football uniform.The Cowboys denied ESPN’s report and Witten said there was “nothing” to the report, which came after a Week 13 deadline for Witten to come off the reserve/retired list and play in 2018. That’s not to say that the thought of playing again was completely out of Witten’s mind during his first year as a broadcaster.Witten said he “missed the heck out of playing” and that nothing could replace the feeling, but added that the prospect of a midseason return to the Cowboys was never a serious one.鈥淚t would have been hard to do that. In season, the challenge of that,鈥?Witten said, via Clarence Hill of the . 鈥淭hose guys did that work.聽 They deserve what they had last year. They put in the time. They were 3-5. They battled back. For me that is where the sense of accomplishment comes from Womens Tyron Smith 2019 Jersey , not catching a pass on 3rd聽and 7. It鈥檚 all the work that goes into that that motivates me that I take gratification from. It鈥檚 doing all the work to get there, not just to come in. That wouldn鈥檛 have聽been聽right to come back in the middle of that even in the midst of wanting to be part of a playoff run or much I see myself pulling for them. That wouldn鈥檛 have been a real possibility.鈥漌itten had his rough patches in the  booth, but is expected back for the 2019 season and said he would never say never about the possibility of going into coaching at some point in the future, but that “I don鈥檛 think we are going to” go down the playing road again.Cowboys vs. Texans injury report: David Irving, Randy Gregory miss practice for non-injury reasons The big news from today’s practice report were the unexpected absences of defensive linemen David Irving and Randy Gregory. Especially after this morning’s press conference where Jason Garrett sounded a very optimistic tone about Irving. Not to worry, at least yet. Irving missed practice today not because of injury Dallas Cowboys Sean Lee Jersey , but to handle a family issue. Similarly, Gregory was not absent because of injury, but instead was in Chicago. Why Chicago?It has been noted before that there may be days when Gregory has to miss meetings/practices to continue with his aftercare for his drug issue. As for the rest of the team, Sean Lee and Travis Frederick were out as expected. Terrance Williams is also out with his now mysterious foot injury. Jason Garrett noted that would happen earlier today in his press conference. There was talk about Williams’ injury issue last week from Cole BeasleySeveral players, including important starters, we limited in today’s practice.Cole Beasley has been limited for weeks Womens Sean Lee 2019 Jersey , so it’s likely he’ll be a go. Additionally, nobody seems to be entertaining the idea that DeMarcus Lawrence will miss the game, either. Hopefully this is also the case for Chidobe Awuzie.

2022/9/27 19:22:42
nihaota

角  色:普通會員
發(fā) 帖 數(shù):10863
注冊時間:2022/3/19
用戶在線信息
當(dāng)前查看此主題的會員: 1 人。其中注冊用戶 0 人,訪客 1 人。

譯境翻譯公司BBS|上海翻譯論壇|同聲傳譯交流論壇|自由譯員社區(qū)|外籍母語翻譯交流|尋找上海翻譯工作|兼職翻譯招聘|筆譯口譯項目發(fā)布| 上海翻譯資源| 小語種翻譯資源| 證件翻譯資源| 留學(xué)文書翻譯模板| 翻譯語料術(shù)語庫| CAT翻譯軟件|Trados技術(shù)交流 英語高級翻譯群 德語高級翻譯群 法語高級翻譯群 俄語高級翻譯交流群 日語高級翻譯交流 阿拉伯語高級翻譯群 翻譯公司網(wǎng)絡(luò)營銷合作